Thursday, September 03, 2009

There Oughta Be A Law...

.:Mikey Arroyo Hangs Himself, Figuratively...:.

... although some might wish literally.

In a recent telecast on Unang Hirit on GMA-7, Mikey Arroyo found himself under fire for neglecting to declare a house in the United States.

I don't even need to say anything anymore. His gross arrogance says it all.

Dear Mr. Arroyo, nobody wants to sue you because you and your family have twisted the law for long enough for it to not offer us any more consolation. You've shown absolute impunity and a refusal to answer the simplest of questions. If you have "nothing" to hide, then why deny to answer something that is actually a matter of public record, that is, your corporate partners?

What's more, isn't it clear that you misused your campaign funds and heavens, even your own wedding gifts? That's straight from your own mouth, as well.

I'm so disgusted right now, I don't think I can write further without puking my guts out.

No comments: