Thursday, May 29, 2003

This is from Maia... since something is wrong with this PC and it refuses to edit my previous post, I'll just do a new one. I've never tried answering one of these before, so bear with me. :laughs:

A - Act your age? Methinks I act a little beyond my age. I usually do things for the long term now...
B - Born on what day of the week? Friday, I think.
C - Chore you hate? Not really a chore, but... listening to certain people I know blow their own horns for hours on end feels like one.
D - Dad's name? Alfonso Jr.
E - Essential makeup item? Lip Balm. It's the only "makeup" I have, when I actually do have one.
F- Favorite actor? Jim Carrey, Sir Anthony Hopkins. First two that came to mind.
G - Gold or silver? Gold. No doubt.
H - Hometown? Manila. San Juan by default, Mandaluyong by choice.
I - Instruments you play? A really mediocre harmonica.
J - Job title? Trainee, Events and Production, RX 93.1. Student, too.
K - Kids? None yet, but three or so will be fine.
L - Living arrangements?Dorm/Grace's house (Well, not really live there. I just hang around there often.) from Monday to Saturdays during the schoolyear. At home with Mom and Stepdad on Saturday, Sunday, and some Wednesdays.
M - Mom's name? Lorraine
N - Number of people you've slept with? At least three, but that's sleeping with them LITERALLY.
O - Overnight hospital stays? A few times. For my grandmother and my younger brother, I think. And when I'm confined in the hospital, too.
P - Phobia? Heights, rejection.
Q - Quote you like? "And that, my friends, is true!" (Top of the mind again.)
R - Religious affiliation? Non-practicing but devout Catholic. Don't ask how that is...
S - Siblings? Francis (Brother, 14.); Caren (Stepsister, 17); Dondon (Stepbrother, 14); Jericho (Half-brother, 7)
T - Time you wake up? Usually at six in the morning. Body clock is attuned to the Morning Rush.
U - Unique habit? I raise my eyebrows a lot when I don't agree with something, and I crick my neck often. Don't hand me a regular umbrella. I can turn it into a deadly weapon all the time... :chuckles:
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat? None that I know of. I know ways to keep Amplaya from being bitter, that's why.
W - Worst habit? Procrastination. (Top of the mind.)
Y - Yummy food you make? Pastillas. I don't think any of my other culinary attempts are yummy...
Z - Zodiac Sign? Libra

LAYER ONE
-- Name: Marcelle
-- Birthdate: 29 September, 1983
-- Birthplace: If I'm not mistaken,it's in Mandaluyong.
-- Current Location: RX Office.
-- Eye Color: Dark brown.
-- Hair Color: Black, some brown, and quite a few white hairs (Which I'm very proud of.) .
-- Height: 6'
-- Righty or Lefty: Lefty
-- Zodiac Sign: Libra

LAYER TWO
-- Your heritage: Filipino
-- The shoes you wore today: Bass leather shoes.
-- Your weakness: Chinese girls with glasses.
-- Your fears: Rejection, inutility, loneliness.
-- Your perfect pizza: Sbarro's. (Top of the mind.)
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Start a succesful wrestling federation in the Philippines.

LAYER THREE
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: I don't have AIM...
-- Your thoughts first waking up: "Do I exist? Who am I?"
-- Your best physical feature: Eyes, lips.
-- Your bedtime: Lately, due to work, it's been before 10. Usually, midnight or so.
-- Your most missed memory: Hanging around with Calf Up, the ONLY group of people I could really call my barkada.

LAYER FOUR
-- Pepsi or Coke: Rootbeer with Royal.
-- McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's.
-- Adidas or Nike: Nike.
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton (It's my mom's client...).
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Soft drinks. I rarely drink coffee, but it'd be a Frap, if ever.

LAYER FIVE
-- Smoke: Nope. I'm allergic.
-- Cuss: Hades, not much lately. I've had more creative words in place of them... heh.
-- Sing: All the time. I'm working in a radio station, for crying out loud!
-- Take a shower everyday: Showers, no. Baths, I guess so. (Who'd want to answer otherwise for all to see, eh?)
-- Have a crush(es): See my list of Chinese Prospects ®
-- Do you think you've been in love: I know I have been.I know I still am.
-- Want to go to college: I already am in college.
-- Like high school: Traumatic, but yes, I loved it.
-- Want to get married: After Sacha does. We have a bet that involves a trip to another country and 100,000 pesos pocket money... I can't afford to lose.
-- Believe in yourself: Maybe too much, actually. But not when I'm depressed.
-- Get motion sickness: During long drives and when I try to read or something like that.
-- Think you're attractive: Only to gay men, so it seems. But my girlfriend thinks I am, so that's good enough for me.
-- Think you're a health freak: Not at all, sadly.
-- Get along with your parents: I do. Live and let live is my current motto for them.
-- Like thunderstorms: That'd be great if I had a Chinese girl beside me... I mean, if I had my girlfriend beside me...
-- Play an instrument: A really bad harmonica. I only know some tricks, not even full tunes.

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Yep. San Mig Light. Just one bottle.
-- Smoked: No chance in Hades, jabroni.
-- Done a drug: Ventolin inhaler for my asthma.
-- Had Sex: Does trying count? Heh.
-- Made Out: I think I did. I know I did.
-- Gone on a date: Lots, including some friendly dates.
-- Gone to the mall: Yesterday, today, and tomorrow...
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nope. Maybe Pringles.
-- Eaten sushi: I dont' think so, sadly.
-- Been dumped: Obviously not.
-- Gone skating: My behind can't take the agony.
-- Made homemade cookies: No.
-- Gone skinny dipping: I'd love to try that in the future with some friendly friends... :laughs:
-- Dyed your hair: Nope.
-- Stolen anything: A kiss? Maybe.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever..
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes. Longest line. We had a "Bake Me A Picture" game for OB, and while it wasn't required, some contestants were all too happy to oblige.
-- If so, was it mix'd company: Yes.
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No.
-- Been caught "doing something": Depends on what "something" is.
-- Been called a tease: Yeah. But I can't say who called me that.
-- Gotten beaten up: Years ago. My stepdad wouldn't dare try now, lest I snap him in two.
-- Shoplifted: No.
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Too many times, sadly.

LAYER EIGHT
-- Age you hope to be married: 30, perhaps?
-- Numbers and Names of Children: 3, two girls, one boy. I'm supposed to name the girls. Grace is supposed to name the boys. I only have Aletheia in mind for a name right now.
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: I'm a guy. I don't have much of an eye for details, but I'd like to have it in a Cathedral and motif it in sky blue...
-- How do you want to die: Quickly,painlessly.
-- Where you want to go to college: Already in college, in Ateneo. EXACTLY where I wanted to be.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Owner of a pro wrestling federation in the Philippines. If not, a PR agent for, say, Unilever will do.
-- What country would you most like to visit: Germany, Japan.

LAYER NINE: In a guy/girl.. ...
-- Best eye color: Blue and green are nice, but I can't choose. Nearly everyone in this country have brown eyes.
-- Best hair color: Long, shiny black hair. Lux Super Rich Shampoo! :laughs:
-- Short or long hair: Long hair is nice, if it's well-managed.
-- Height: Maybe over 5'5". But I don't mind. I'm not too picky with that.
-- Best weight: Don't hit 130 lbs. if you're 5'5"...
-- Best articles of clothing: Skirts, I guess.
-- Best first date location: Candlelit dinner, home cooking. This is assuming you're dating someone you've known for a long time already..
-- Best first kiss location: Under the rain, before opening the gate for her.

LAYER TEN
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: None.I'm allergic.
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: Nobody. It's D.T.A., jabronis. Nobody includes myself too, so please don't take offense...
-- Number of CDs that I own: PS CD's, at least eight. VCD's, at least five. Music CD's, three or so, I think.
-- Number of piercings: Zero
-- Number of tattoos: Zero
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A lot, but only two to five times in a broadsheet. I go by the pen name Xerex... well, no. I'm just playing. :smiles:
-- Number of scars on my body: Two or three. A leg gash, being one of the,.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: At least eight hundred and thirty. But as Frankie boy once sang, "Regrets, I have a few. But then again, too few to mention."

No comments: