Saturday, May 17, 2003

This post will prolly be cut short due to lack of time. But, as per usual, my LJ friends will find a less abridged version of this post in my LJ... :biggrin:

I finally cashed my check... thank goodness.

Obviously, this led me to make a few purchases, such as four booster packs of RAW Deal, a DVD of Equilibrium, a few VCD's, and my long-delayed birthday present for Grace, Harry Potter 1 to 4... I'm glad she enjoyed the present.

As for the office, well, you might say I had some fun yesterday at work, as it seems I've been mentioned quite a deal on-air by some of the DJ's, especially sir Louie D. I've been giving quite a few funny reactions to his show, such as when they were debating on whether pork or chicken sisig was better, and I added tuna and squid to the list, and when I was reacting to Radio 1's Kim when she delivered the results of that mini-survey,,, of course, I'm not much of an archivist now, so I didn't get to tape that stuff. It's fine, nonetheless. When I wasn't hanging around the booth, I was just doing some work, or was chatting to some of my co-workers. I let ma'am Lea on the little secret that she's my type, but we all know nothing's gonna happen outside of that. She's 29 or 30, and well, I'm happily committed. Just because someone meets my template, that's no reason to count some chickens before eggs are even laid.

Looks can be actually deceiving. While yes, Carla dresses quite err... nicely, she's actually leading a rather conservative lifestyle. She's not Catholic, but whatever Christian denomination she belongs to, I really haven't heard about it yet. But enough about that...

*Jaded* played an evil joke on me, as she threatened suicide. Sucker that I am, I tried to call her and was completely out of my mind, trying to figure out what to do... ack... stupid little me... :laughs: seriously, how can I not take these things like that? I was scared out of a year's growth, and it sure as Hades wasn't a pleasant experience for me, you know.

I've been trying to be a nice guy (So unlike me... heh.) lately, and one of my attempts backfired. In an attempt to help out someone I know, I ended up making a 2-minute domestic distance call, which is not covered by my line's free minutes. Ah, well. At least I was a bit of help...

Today was a bit more interesting, as I actually woke up pretty late despite being warned by Daf that advisement is today. I went there, saw nearly nobody else, then still got to sign up with what I wanted. Yes, Imo will be my groupmate, but I just wanted to ask: who's our adviser? I was in so much of a hurry, I failed to take note of who the teacher was. Abby might be out of a group, so it's good to see what we have... anyways, Imo, just contact me, okay? I'm pretty much hoping we can talk about it. And thanx for signing me up in the class...

Nonetheless, beyond that, Don and I were just chatting a while, as we didn't see nor hear from each other for quite a while already... topics ranged from movies to girlfriends. Not much, really, although I'm happy April is back with Mr. Ty already. She seems to be cheerier, and well, I'm looking forward to the prequel and sequel for Abby's hilarious movie, under Bobby Bonifacio's direction. Matrix: Reloaded, watch out! (I heard lots of complaints about The Matrix, though... give them a break, already... nothing can be perfect, you know.)

I've a dentist appointment. See you next time, if I find something to add to this...

No comments: