Thursday, May 12, 2005

.:And I Thought I Was Kantian...:.

You scored as Existentialism. Your life is guided by the concept of Existentialism: You choose the meaning and purpose of your life.



“Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.”

“It is up to you to give [life] a meaning.”

--Jean-Paul Sartre



“It is man's natural sickness to believe that he possesses the Truth.”

--Blaise Pascal



More info at Arocoun's Wikipedia User Page...

Existentialism

90%

Kantianism

80%

Utilitarianism

65%

Justice (Fairness)

65%

Divine Command

60%

Hedonism

50%

Strong Egoism

20%

Apathy

10%

Nihilism

0%

What philosophy do you follow? (v1.03)
created with QuizFarm.com


Gyeh? I'm still an existentialist after all this time? Oh, well. I guess the fact that I believe in a God over and above man's will toned down my hardline Kantianism somewhat, while I believe in the power to determine myself with an infinite freedom divinely given. Needless to say, I don't entirely agree with Sartre's point of view. Lol.

.:Omigosh! Omigosh!:.

When our boardwork started, Gia informed me that Hotshots Burgers was giving away free burgers to the first 150 customers at their branch in F. Ortigas Jr. Most of the people at WAVE, myself included, capitalized on that. Hades, I practically went down in the middle of my boardwork just to order a couple of burgers.

Now, that's already a piece of good luck right then and there, as they were giving away those burgers at the start of our timeslot in Waveback.

But as if that weren't enough...

Kevyn Lattau, Lou Pardini, and Joe Pizzulo of the group Sergio Mendez all went to our booth in the middle of our boardwork! Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! Uhhh, I mean... ::manly voice:: eeeeeeeeeee.

I have a pic with them. Just need a way to send it to my comp, as it's not my cellphone...

And yes, Kevyn sang “Far Away”, Lou sang “What Might Have Been”, and Joe sang “Take This Love” for us during the interview. It was surreal hearing them perform those songs.

Bah Gawd, if I had tickets, I'd gladly go to the “Memories Of Love” concert this Saturday night in Araneta... sigh...

.:She's Getting Married...:.

A friend of mine from RX, Ma'am Lea, is finally going to get married this weekend, I believe.

I wish her all the best.

.:Battle Royale!:.

All my LJ friends can now check the edited Chapters I and II in my memories. Chapter III will be up very soon, I promise. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you ever get the pic of Kevyn Lattau posted?
Haven't heard from her in a long while and would love to see her.
Please contact as possible at the following address:
joesbarngrill60@gmail.com
Thanks.