Wednesday, May 18, 2005

.:Today's LSS:.

What a summer song. Lol.

Laughter In The Rain
by Neil Sedaka

Strolling along country roads with my baby
It starts to rain, it begins to pour
Without an umbrella we're soaked to the skin
I feel a shiver run up my spine
I feel the warmth of her hand in mine

Chorus:
Oo, I hear laughter in the rain
Walking hand in hand with the one I love
Oo, how I love the rainy days
And the happy way I feel inside

After a while we run under a tree
I turn to her and she kisses me
There with the beat of the rain on the leaves
Softly she breathes and I close my eyes
Sharing our love under stormy skies

(Chorus x 3 until fade)


.:The Rain Is My Friend:.

There's something inexplicably delightful about a downpour in the middle of a wonderful time.

A simple tryst that brings two people closer even together under the pitter-patter of raindrops upon them. A small umbrella that holds infinite secrets underneath it, as they walk on, oblivious to the lightning and thunder, but lost in each other's eyes.

The rain rages on. One of them is drenched to the bone, yet is still all smiles. The other, caring not one bit about the weather, tightly hugs the drenched but cheery one. So much for the umbrella.

Quivering lips due to the cold, yet hearts aglow in warmth. The perfect moment. the perfect weather.

Oh, indeed. The rain is my friend.

.:Hanging Around:.

Just played some Magic in Glorietta 2 after meeting someone. In any case, I ran into quite a few people, such as a batchmate of mine. I even ran into Snakecharmer in Neutral Grounds. Pretty interesting, as he tried to scare me again... but he's a nice guy, really.

I then hitched a ride back with Quiccs, although what was interesting was that I introduced him to the wonders of Aling Banang's, as we had dinner there before I finally got home.

No comments: