Monday, February 19, 2007

The First Time I Ever Walked Out Of A Movie...

.:Epic Movie Is NOT WORTH YOUR TIME:.

Guys, do yourselves a favor, and not bother watching "Epic Movie".

It's a movie that's just really bad and retarded. It's not the "so bad it's good" type. It's just horrible, and for the first time in my life, I walked out on a movie because it was just that bad.

I don't understand how people can enjoy crap like this. There was nothing but references, references, and more references. There weren't any jokes to speak of, since they simply relied on the parodies as a punchline in and by themselves.

Yuch. Consider that I didn't even pay to watch it. It was a premiere that I attended for WAVE. When you can't let people watch your movie for free, then it's got to be really bad.

.:P.S.:.

... I love you.

Yes. You.

No comments: