Friday, February 02, 2007

Way Cool...

.:The Plot Thickens...:.

I'll talk more about it next time, but Friday night's episode of "Sana Maulit Muli" looks to be a can't miss affair. Wheee!!!

Wait 'til I get to show you the Kim Chiu videos I found online, though. The ones of her doing the Whisper commercial. Haha. Next time...

.:Can't Get Used To Her Nicknames...:.

Her name's Rowena, and I don't know if I should call her Wena or Row. She insists I call her "Row", though because I sound like a special kid since I can't roll my R's.

Grr... :P

.:I Found Myself On Video...:.

Brother Bo Sanchez featured lots of the bloggers at the Blogger's Parteeh last Saturday, including yours truly, where I performed the much-ballyhooed Liquid Metal routine for him. Amusingly enough, every nuance on the video is part of the routine's aura. It's always better to see it live, though.

I am so inspired to want to record videos of this routine now... hehehe.

Speaking of which, another one of my mentalist tricks was also featured on camera... I think since this is a short enough file, I wouldn't mind embedding this one...



Hope you guys liked it. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!
Where's your RSS feed?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the commercial! :D

Anonymous said...

It looked nice, unfortunately I couldn't understand your patter and therefore not the entire effect.

I hope to see and read more regarding your views on magic.

Kel Fabie said...

@Regnard: Yes, I have no idea how to make one. It's dumb, I know.

@Jonas: How'd you like the commercial?

@Raenius: I'm honored! Thanks for dropping by my blog!

In any case, the trick is known as "Free Chance", by Bill Goldman, in his video called "Two For The Money". I was speaking mostly in the vernacular (Filipino.), so my apologies if it didn't make much sense.

I performed Liquid Metal in the other link I gave out.