Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Various Thoughts...

.:Doing The Math...:.

So it took me 30 minutes to get to her place from mine, and 30 minutes to get back, more or less. That is a total of 60 minutes, or 1 hour.

I was at her place for a grand total of ten minutes, a mere 1/6th of that hour, or 16.67% of an hour. Out of those 10 minutes, 8 of them were spent with her just working with her groupmates, nary stealing a glance at me throughout. That would be 80% of the 10 minutes devoted to her groupmates, and a paltry 20%, or 2 minutes, attributed to me.

In the span of 120 seconds, I managed to ask her how she was doing, and remind her that I care about her and I love her.

In the last 10 seconds, or a mere 1/12th of the 2 minutes we spent, I hugged her before we said our goodbyes. That's about 8.33% of the time, and given that 2 minutes is a mere 3.33% of 1 hour, then those 10 seconds was a mere 1/360, or .278% of the time it took for me to get to and from her place.

Yet that mere .278% of an hour was enough cause for joy to make me 100% happy for the remaining 28,952 seconds of the day.

I did the math, and it all adds up.

She's worth it. She really is.

.:When Faced With The Choice...:.

I finally resigned from my office job in WAVE, which was perfect since I really needed to put a stop to the crazy punishment I've been inflicting to myself at work, to be honest.

In any case, I was hosting a movie premiere last night, and lo and behold, I didn't bother watching “The Messengers” anymore. Amusingly enough, what I ended up doing was going to WAVE after dinner with Gia and just watching “Sana Maulit Muli” in the office.

Yeah, well, I think it was well worth it, and I ended up doing the unthinkable and downloaded a picture. This is really getting bad.... hahahaha...

.:Coinkydink:.

Ran into Sarah Bautista, a blockmate of mine from Ateneo in college. It was interesting, since she went to the same high school as Someone Familiar, and it was her birthday when I ran into her.

Well, talk about your coincidences, I guess...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The word sweet is overrated. That was...intense. Great Math skills, by the way! :D

What?! You resigned?! But I haven't listened to you yet, sayang naman!

PS: I was "stoned to death" because they found out I was from UP. *shrugs* You know people.

Anonymous said...

Your patience and math skills are envious. If it were me, I'd do simple rounding offs and rough estimates. ;)

I agree though, that no matter how short the span of time, every microsecond of it is all worth it.

Kel Fabie said...

Shari: Thanks. Passion is one of my most prized traits, for better or worse. I resigned from my OFFICE job. Just so you know, I'm still a DJ.

Jhay: Yes, indeed. She's worth it...