Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Returns!

.:Happy Birthday, Eky!:.

One of my good friends, Eky, celebrated her birthday last Saturday, and I’m very happy to have had the chance to be present at her celebration. Meeting some of my old friends from high school was cool as well, and of course, my first ever experience with Rock Band was definitely a great one, albeit admittedly, “Livin’ On A Prayer” was pretty difficult to sing... heh.

I tried pretty much every single instrument... guitars, bass, and even drums, and it was just a load of fun, to say the least, although seeing Eky very happy that night really was great. She’s been through a lot of rough spots throughout the year so far, and seeing her so happy and surrounded by people who care about her does make you feel that nice guys don’t always have to finish last.

I may be straight edge, but here’s a cyber-cold one for ya, Eky! Belated greetings to you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww! MARCELLE! THANK YOU! >:D<