Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Sandbox And My Song

.:Sandbox Is Now Open, Come Play!:.

Smart’s new mobile blogging platform is now out of Beta and is now open for everyone. Drop in on www.mysandbox.com if you’re interested in giving mobile blogging a try in a social network filled with people you might already know.

Of course, there are still kinks in the system, but overall, my experience in Sandbox has mostly been positive. Hope yours will be as well!

.:Finally, A Recording I’m Content With...:.

I had to record this song thrice before I finally got a version I’m comfortable with.

So now, I share with you my third recording of “I Can’t Make You Love Me”, originally done by Bonnie Raitt. It’s a very subdued cover, and while it may not be as good as the original, I poured my heart out into singing it. It’s a very personal song, and I hope you appreciate it if you give it a listen.

I’ll upload it to YouTube when I find the time.

No comments: