Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Calm Before Ad Congress...

.:All Aboard!:.

Well, it looks like Ad Congress can’t be stopped, and I’m really excited to go there. We won’t make it all the way to the Araw Awards, but it’s still going to be an awesome ride for me, to say the least.

.:That’s So Mentos!:.

Some of my videos are now available on That’s So Mentos. I dunno about you, but I’m looking forward to it as more and more videos are being uploaded, particularly the instances where I would do the infamous rope routine...

.:Whoops!:.

Apparently, my mom listened to my show yesterday. So now she knows way too much... heh.

.:Today’s Disenchanted Kingdom:.

Marf was finally there, so it was three of us handling the Disenchanted Kingdom, and boy, they sure wouldn’t let up on me the whole time. It was pretty funny for the most part because not only did we have some great moments with the cheesy acronyms, but we even had Meeeeetch call us again, resulting in unadulterated hilarity.

Anyways, doing a morning show with Logan is nothing short of a unique and hilarious experience. We definitely had a lot of fun this morning, and even after the show, we had some creepy conversations about moving Sto. Nino’s, the thought of which just absolutely freaks me out.

It’s a short update for the most part, but it was a great show, regardless. From Meeeeeetch to Brewsters who still listen to RT despite the Brewrats already finding a new home in 92.3, this was a great way to start the morning, to say the least.

No comments: