Sunday, April 25, 2010

30 Days Of Music (19/30)

.:Day 19: A Song From Your Favorite Album:.

I try to think what my favourite album happens to be, and I’m actually stumped. But I guess I’ll have to say that “Self-Titled” would easily be one of my favourite albums of all time, so I guess you will catch another Itchyworms song from me today...



Extra points for the cameo by Lourd of Radioactive Sago Project. That just really makes this video even more awesome.

Speaking of Lourd, here’s a song from the album with my favourite title of all time: T*ngina mo, andaming nagugutom sa mundo, fashionista ka pa rin?



Here’s one more song, though. A song from the last album I’ve purchased. I have to really like an album for me to want to buy it, after all...



Jess Santiago is made of win. This song is one of my favorite songs ever.

No comments: