Wednesday, April 14, 2010

30 Days Of Music (8/30)

.:Day 8/30 Days Of Music: A Song That You Know The Words To:.

As a guy who loves to sing, I know the words to a whole lot of songs, but lemme give you a few songs whose lyrics I memorized for various reasons in my life...



“It Would Take A Strong, Strong Man” is definitely one of my three favourite Rick Astley songs, along with “Cry For Help” and “Never Gonna Give You Up”. This one is a song that I memorized though in the vain attempts of recording a music video for it. Yes, I was that big a Rick Astley fan. I still am.



I have this guilty pleasure of memorizing rap songs. While I have more decent songs like “I’ll Be Missing You” that I memorized, I figured it’d be worth a laugh to share that yes, I actually know the lyrics of this song from start to finish. LOL.



While I prefer the older versions, this song is still one of my favourite songs of all time, and I can never grow tired of it. Unfortunately, it also means that I can relate to the song a wee bit too much...

No comments: