Friday, April 09, 2010

30 Days Of Music (3/30)

.:Day 3/30 Of 30 Days Of Music: A Song That Makes Me Happy:.

Well, I noticed that Danes cheated and gave multiple entries, so I’ll do the same thing here...



I have a major fascination with this song as of late. It’s a hilarious piece by Giniling Festival, and you really, really have to give it a listen. It’s just absolutely funny and bizarre all at the same time.



There’s a very simple reason why this song makes me very, very happy: it’s my favourite Itchyworms song, and obviously, the fact that Kim Chiu’s in the music video doesn’t hurt at all, either. Having said that, I’m a huge fan of this group, and most of their non-sad songs do make my day, such as “Freak Out Baby” and “Mrs. Fely Nimfa”.

As a side note, I agree with Carlos: anything from Sitti is a song I automatically hate.

No comments: