Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Taumbayan Stint!

.:Tagayan Sa Taumbayan: The Repeat!:.

Because last Friday’s show at Taumbayan was a roaring success, yours truly, standup comedian Stanley Chi, and the premiere ventriloquist of the Philippines, Ony Carcamo, will be back yet again for a night of laughs and gasps!

Free entrance, and the show starts at 9PM. What more can you ask for? This is definitely going to be a show for the books, and you can be sure that this is just the start of even more exciting nights for this unlikely but uproarious trio.

.:Still Gobsmacked:

The past week was quite a whirlwind as I performed for my personal heroes. Last Friday, I opened for Ony Carcamo’s show in Taumbayan by doing some comedy magic, and then last Saturday, I actually hosted Mike Unson’s comedy show in Conspiracy.

It’s been an exciting time, really, and I couldn’t be happier to have done all these things in the span of a couple of days, and with the repeat show coming up and Mike’s next Conspiracy night happening on May 15, things are definitely going pretty well.

Last Monday, things have turned even more interesting, though, as I guested for the third time for The Sweet Life, and this time, I found myself performing for Speedy Gee, whom I heard so much about over the past weekend. It was pretty funny how we flirted like crazy for fun, and that added to the impact of my mind-reading routine, to say the least.

This episode will be airing on QTV-11 around 5PM on April 29, by the way. Hope you can catch it.

No comments: