Monday, April 12, 2004

I'm still waiting for some pictures of my family outing... I suppose the post on my Baguio outing will have to wait, although little of interest happened, anyway. I don't suppose it would really make you jabronis so enthralled about my trip once you get to read it, especially since we've been there in Baguio almost on a yearly basis.

Belated happy birthday, Cami! :) I owe you a gift, even though your refusal to answer a certain something makes me believe you have something to hide... :) Still, I'm glad you're happy, jabroni.

.:Hilarity:.

Mrs. Cardenas: Marcelle, what're you doing here?

Marcelle: Hi, ma'am! Just signing up for my MA in Philosophy.

Mrs. Cardenas: Whoa!

Marcelle: Kasalan ito ni Mr. Callassanz (This is Mr. Callassanz' fault.)

Mrs. Cardenas: Talagang makasalanan yun (He's really sinful. This line loses its effect when it's translated, though...)

And yes, according to Dr. Que, as far as he's concerned, I already have the job, so I guess I can rest easy that I'll be teaching come first semester, then...

.:Pictures During Grad That I Should've Shown Long Ago:.

I'm on a picture frenzy now... let's start by the special pictures, the ones I had during graduation (There were more, but I just picked the ones that mattered.)...



Marcelle and the non-Chinese bespectacled cutie...



Marcelle and the former... err... you know...



Marcelle with his Earthly center... Considering where I do my vertical crops, am I the only one noticing a pattern here?



.:This Is How It Looks Like:.

A few people were wondering about my new laptop, and how it looks like, so I decided to accede. No witty captions here, though.



The rear end of things...



Notice the infinite image loop on the screen...



.:Funny Pictures:.

Remember the time I saw this really fine-looking Oriental beauty in the computer lab a month ago? Well, I tried to catch a video of her, and then a picture. Let me just say that I finally found...



... Ample proof that I do suck as a stalker...


Also, remember that I have this modelling thing I'm trying to get into? Remember when I mentioned I'd rather have Grace around when I meet up with my potential manager because I have apprehensions? Well, considering his really questionable choice of a pose on his calling card, let me just say that this is...



... The reason why my manager scares me from time to time...




Catch you jabronis soon, when I submit my new post... the one in my hard drive...

No comments: