Monday, April 04, 2005

.:Today’s LSS:.

This song was used in the Windstruck soundtrack. I love it!!!

Stay
by The Hollies

Oh won't you stay
Just a little bit longer
Please let me hear you say
Say you will
Stay
Well, your daddy don't mind
(Daddy don't mind)
And your mamma don't mind
(Mamma don't mind)
If we have another dance
Yeah Just one more, one more time

Oh won't you stay
Just a little bit longer
Please let me hear you say you will
Say you will

Won't youi place your sweet lips
To mine
Won't you say you love me
All of the time

Stay
Just a little bit longer
Please, please, please, tell me that you're going to
Won't you stay
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon stay
Say you will
Say you will
Say you will
Stay



.:Lazy...:.

I still haven't done those film reviews of “Love So Divine” and “My Tutor Friend”. Oh, well. Maybe some other time.

.:Give Them Enough Rope...:.

I was with Peppy when we headed out to Valle Verde I to have some spinning with Kathy and Sacha, who were with a friend who has turned firespinning into a business. Way I see it, they pretty much cornered the market on it, and the notion of calling it “Zips” instead of “Poi” ended up being brilliant insofar as people who ripped them off call it “Zip” as well, which means they can sue these people any time they want...

At the same time, it's free publicity for what they seem to not realize is already a brand name... heh.

.:The Spinning Session:.

Spinning was fun for the most part. Truth be told, almost all of us there yesterday learned a new trick or two, and I was definitely getting a feel for the fire staff, although my single poi act is still very good, as I can now jump over the poi in addition to doing all those funky wraps.

Krisette was laughing her head off at my mad macho dancing skillz, though... heh. At least, she, Kathy, Peps, and Sach enjoyed tasting Alfajor. They pretty much know what it is now...

All in all, nothing particularly noteworthy happened, except we did try to surprise Madame Jess and swing by her house before we left. Of course, turns out they weren’t home…

I then showed Peppy the wonders of Aling Banang and its lovely food… Anytime people are around the San Juan area, they really ought to try it.

.:Wrestlemania XXI:.

I don’t care about the rest of the card. The one thing I care about was that Undertaker won against Orton. Yes, thank goodness.

.:Films:.

Bought three new films: Y Tu Mama Tambien, Bowling For Columbine (Doesn’t play. Grr…), and The Circle (With only Chinese subtitles. Grr…). I guess I’m returning two of those.

Also, I gave Grace the DVD set of Full House. I’m glad she appreciated it…

.:Switcheroo:.

Did the boardwork for George today, so I took the 9-12 slot. Apparently, George wants me to do the same thing on Thursday, but I’m not sure if I can.

In any case, it was fun. The Fissan promo was a huge hassle to do, and to think I was giving away a thousand bucks to the winner… whoa.

.:Reminiscing:.

Last night, I spoke to Abby. She seems to have an audition for a TV show today. I hope she gets it.

Funny how our conversation went. I guess it makes sense why the both of us really got along well.

Just today, I talked to Barbie Co, a fellow debater of mine. She seems to think I’m lecherous. I beg to differ. Nonetheless, we had an amusing conversation, as there was a time that I really thought she had a boyfriend… heh. I was soooo wrong.

Nonetheless, we had an interesting conversation. Apparently, she knows my current quandary, and she realized that despite all my ranting about cultural barriers, and a denseness worse than solid lead, I think that the gynius is still worth it…

That being said, it is with a sad heart that I’m taking my last paycheck from Ateneo today. I just feel like I lost a huge part of my life, and all this reminiscing underscores that.

No comments: