Wednesday, April 06, 2005

.:Today's LSS:.

Yesterday, it was Vanilla Ice. Today, it's MC Hammer. Good Gawd.

U Can't Touch This
by MC Hammer

(Hammer)
can't touch this (x2)
Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh) (x2)
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
Feels good when you know you're down
A suped up homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch
I told you homeboy can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know can't touch this
Look in my eyes man can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics
Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so follow back
Let 'em know that you're too much

And this is a group uh u can't touch
Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man can't touch this
Yo sound the bells school is in sucker can't touch this
Give me a song or rhythm
Making 'em sweat that's what I'm giving 'em
Now u know when you talk about the Hammer
You talk about a show that's hyped and tight
Singers are sweatin' so pass them a wipe
Or a tape to learn what it's gonna take
in the 90's to burn
The charts legit either work hard
Or you might as well quit
That's word because you know
Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh) (x2)
Break it down
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh) (x2)
Stop Hammer time

Go with the flow it is said if you can't move to this
Then you probably are dead
So wave your hands in the air
Bust a few moves run your fingers through your hair
This is it for a winner
Dance to this and you're gonna get thinner
Move slide your rump
Just for a minute let's all do the bump
Bump bump bump yeah
Can't touch this
Look man u can't touch this
You'll probably get hyped boy 'cause you know you can't u can't touch
this
Ring the bell school's back in break it down
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh) (x2)
Stop Hammer time
(Oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh) (x2)
(Oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh)
(Oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh) can't touch this (x3)
(Oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh) break it down
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh) (x3)
Stop Hammer time

Every time you see me that Hammer's just so hype
I'm dope on the floor and magic on the mic
Now why would I ever stop doing this
With others makin' records they just dont get it
I toured around the world from London to The Bay
It's Hammer go Hammer MC Hammer Yo Hammer
and the rest go and play
Can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh)
Can't touch this (oh-oh oh-oh-oh)
Yeah u can't touch this
I told you u can't touch this (oh-oh oh-oh-oh)
Too hype can't touch this
Get me outta here u can't touch this
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)


.:More Exposure…:.

Joe The Mango: It’s too bad Sheree couldn’t perform her song during the WAVE party.

DJ Tayshan: I know, sir. She really could’ve used the exposure.

Joe The Mango: Well, not to worry. Ask her to come to my office, and we’ll give her a different kind of exposure… ::grins::

Boys will be boys… heh.

.:First Impressions:.

And so I met up with Ranulf last night for my first day of work for his company. Truth be told, I found it to be pretty interesting, really.

As he gave me a pretty good task list that'd keep me busy for the most part, we were planning a Battle Royale day with Sacha, Peppy, and Clair, all the same.

The demo was impressive, though the damage setting was set on high… heh. I liked it, really.

At the same time, I heard that a good chunk of them were into Diablo II, so maybe a LAN party game is in the works?

No comments: