Wednesday, April 13, 2005

.:Today's LSS:.

I heard the song, and my spirits picked up. I'm feeling a lot better today, but I stil need to talk to you-know-who one last time so we could at least have some semblance of closure with the nasty "might've been talk..."

Crazy For You
by Madonna

Swaying room as the music starts
Strangers making the most of the dark
Two by two their bodies become one

I see you through the smokey air
Can't you feel the weight of my stare
You're so close but still a world away
What I'm dying to say, is that

Chorus:

I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I never wanted anyone like this
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss
I'm crazy for you, crazy for you

Trying hard to control my heart
I walk over to where you are
Eye to eye we need no words at all

Slowly now we begin to move
Every breath I'm deeper into you
Soon we two are standing still in time
If you read my mind, you'll see

(chorus)

It's all brand new, I'm crazy for you
And you know it's true
I'm crazy, crazy for you


.:All This Stress:.

I know it's going to be sort of a working vacation, but I'm pulling all of the strings to leave my weekend free from WAVE. Things have been so stressful lately, and I feel a bit guilty about my temper flaring up quite easily as of late.

That being said, I'm hoping that this short vacation would really help me. A lot of crazy things have been happening in my life lately, and I just need to let myself get away from it all for a few days...

And then, perhaps some clarity at last.

.:NBI Clearance:.

Apparently, the NBI clearance process runs really quickly now. Didn't even take me an hour to finish the whole thing. I'm glad... :)

.:I'm Sorry:.

Grace, I'm sorry.

You're the absolute best friend a person can ask for, and I realize how huge a jack@$$ I can be at times for having to lash out at you when things go wrong, to think you're the only person who's always there for me.

I'm sorry.

I just wish there was some way I could let you feel that I really, really appreciate how you've still been there for me despite the fact that there's no longer any “us” to speak of.

I'm sorry.

And I do love you. I just have to try not to be in love with you as well.

No comments: