Monday, April 25, 2005

.:Today's LSS:.

I guess things have begun to sink in already... there really is no easy way to go about it.

There's No Easy Way
by James Ingram

I held her close to me
'Cause I know she breaks so easily
And then I told her
But I knew no matter how I tried to console her
She's just do the best she could
But there are times the best in no damn good
And no matter how you try to be kind
There's always still a part of you you leave behind
When it falls apart

Chorus: There's no easy way to break somebody's heart

I lied and told her she'd be fine
Though we both knew it was just a line
I had to do it
'Cause I'd a' said anytihng to help me get through it

Then she reached out for my hand
And her simple touch was more than I could stand
And I had to turn away
'Cause I knew all the hurt
That she was feeling I was feeling too
'Cause when it falls apart

Chorus:
There's no easy way to break somebody's heart

She could've gotten angry
And made me feel like a guilty child
But I realized that never was her style
I wanted her to hurt me
And not treat me like a friend
I wanted to to say there'd be someday
I'm come crawling on my kneeds to ask her back again
But she acted like a lady 'til the end
Oh, what a lady

I thought that she'd break down
But she smiled at me and never made a sound
And I guess she understood in her way
Cause her silence told me everything she could not say
When it falls apart
There's just no easy way

Chorus:
There's just no easy way
There's just no easy way to break somebody's heart.


.:Made The Top Eight Of The Tournament Again...:.

I couldn't quite get the lyrics to the Joy Jingle and the few lyrics of "The Closer I Get To You" that I knew about,though. I'll do a tournament report sometime soon.

I was still using Doomsday, of course.

It was really a fun tourney, to be honest.

No comments: