Thursday, July 28, 2005

.:Homebound:.

It's amazing, but here I am, calling Eastwood “home”. I guess with the people I'm with here, it's not such a stretch of imagination to regard it as such...

Nevertheless, I'm certainly happy, to say the least. I'm grateful to have finally found a group of friends that I know I can count on in a pinch. I've never really had a group of friends like Clair or Sacha or Ranulf or Dominique in the past, and it still takes some getting used to, as I used to be quite the loner back in the day. Now, with how things have changed, I can't help but think I've been very blessed. What could've been rock bottom instead turned into an opportunity to deepen friendships with other people, primarily those who are also here in Eastwood.

I know it's only a matter of time before my parents welcome me back to the house with open arms. Despite that, I feel no excitement over it whatsoever. Here, I've found like minds and great friends. Here, I've seen what it means to call someone a true friend. Here, I've learned so much that I could never have learned with years inside my house.

Indeed, I am homebound.

.:In Short...:.

Yes, I have little to nothing to blog about today... XP

No comments: