Monday, July 04, 2005

No LSS for today... I'm in a rush.

.:KOF Neowave:.

Geese Howard is an amazing bazroken character. I can't believe some so-called Geese experts dismissed him right away just because his damage is low. The man is broken against anyone who can't Just Defend, and currently, there's absolutely nobody who can.

I had fun reconnecting with the people from Pinoygamerz. It's been a long time since I last got to play KOF with these guys, so seeing them there was just fun. Too bad they banned Geese in the upcoming tournament. That's no fun, really, considering how characters like Vanessa are arguably even more broken.

.:Kenny Rogers Eat All You Can:.

All the chicken you can eat. For 169 bucks.

I’ve had three quarters of chicken and a drumstick.

Ergo, I almost ate a whole chicken last night.

That, and bottomless iced tea. =P

No comments: