Thanks to Aiza!
1. Rejection. Everyone who knows me well enough knows this.
2. Failure. If only for the fact I get rejected more often than I fail, I guess this would've been my top fear.
3. Fear itself.
5. Dropping the soap.
6. The challenge of writing a dissertation if/when I go for a Ph.D.
7. John Heidenreich.
Seven things you like the most:
3. Professional Wrestling
4. Magic: The Gathering
6. Crunchy Pork and other Comfort Food
7. Video Games
Seven important things in your room:
7. Did I mention, Laptop?
Seven random facts about you:
1. I have a weakness for Chinese girls. More like had. Now, I have a weakness for just one Chinese girl... ;)
2. I've been working for WAVE for over a year now, and I was trained in Radio 1 in RX. However, even before that, my first experience with radio was in DWXI, an AM radio station. I was part of a talk show there.
3. I'm a pluralist. Few people can ever clash opinions with me and expect a complete disagreement from my part, as I prefer seeing all sides of any story.
4. I have two simple dreams: to be a DJ and to be a teacher. For one glorious schoolyear, I approximated both dreams. I hope to do that again soon.
5. I have three long-standing bets with three different people. Two of them involve marriage, while one of them involves financial savings. Two of them were made with best friends. Only one of them did not have witnesses to make the bet official. Only one of them was confirmed by a spit shake.
6. I'm a movie buff. (Duh.)
7. I use third person only when I feel an extreme emotion, and I feel like writing that way.
Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Write a novel, published or otherwise.
2. Get a Ph.D., or finish my M.A., at least.
3. Learn Fookien, Mandarin, Korean, German (fully), Japanese, and French. Or maybe any two of those will do.
4. Study abroad, preferrably in Korea.
5. Marry the girl of my dreams.
6. Get a webcomic up and running.
7. Get nominated for a KBP Golden Dove Award.
Seven things you can do:
3. Blog like a madman and write ten-page entries without LJ-cuts.
6. Write poems on the fly.
Seven things you can't do:
1. Get mad at Pomelo for any reason.
2. Climb walls.
3. Shoot webbing.
4. Leap tall buildings with a single bound.
6. Ignore the Divine.
7. Turn my back on my friends.
Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. Intelligence. If they're smart enough, they'd be attracted to me, too. ::gets flogged by all his female friends:: Okay, okay! I didn't mean that! x_x
2. Eyes. If I could get lost staring into your eyes all day long, you know I've got it so bad for you...
3. Height. You can be tall and lean, or you can be petite. Either one works with me.
4. Eloquence. I'd love to be able to speak to you about anything and nothing and everything for hours, and come away knowing I just spent those last few hours well.
5. An angelic face. I'd be a liar if I didn't say looks counted for something, and there's just something about an angelic face that draws me so...
6. Self-confidence. From an arrogant point of view, the more you bring yourself down, the more you denigrate my taste. Of course, that's not really how I see it, but it does prove my point quite a bit.
7. A balance between sophistication and simplicity. I think that needs no further explanation.
Seven things you say the most:
3. It's true, it's true!
4. I'm not a geek!
5. I miss you.
6. Tell me I didn't just say that!
7. Oh, well. Heh. Lolzorz.
Seven celeb crushes:
1. Elgine Chua (She's a celebrity in my heart.)
2. Jeon Ji-Hyun (My Sassy Girl.)
3. Ha Ji-Won (My Crazy Love.)
4. Sandara Park
5. Pia Guanio
6. Stacy Keibler
7. Zhang Ziyi
Seven people whom you want to tag for this survey:
8. Jason Dayrit
9. Madame Jess
Oh. I cheated. I tagged ten people. Who cares? I'm definitely interested to hear what they have to say...