Monday, April 06, 2009

An Exciting Time...

.:Moving On, Moving Up:.

I can't help but relish the fact that if 2008 was a year of change for me, 2009 could very well be a year of newfound direction.

In the end, whether I finish my thesis this summer or the first semester, it's bound to be the end of a chapter. Not necessarily the end of my academic career, but definitely the end of my being an M.A. Philosophy student. Having said that, I still march next year, regardless when I finish, and no way in Hades do I intend to miss out on marching, to say the least.

In any case, after a series of attempts at finding various forms of employment in radio, education, media, marketing, and the like, it appears I finally found myself in an environment that would be rather perfect for the kind of experience I have under my belt after five years of non-stop work in various industries.

Of course, I would still be available as a magician and a host, although weekday commitments in the middle of the day are highly unlikely at this point. =P

Effective April 13, I start on my new calling, as one of the people working for the Philippine office of Nuffnang, where I will be doing marketing and events coordination.

Do wish me well in this new endeavour I am undertaking. It's a new and exciting chapter in my life, and I hope to meet it with much anticipation.


Micamyx said...

Goodluck with your new job! Hope you can do something about getting new clients so that we nuffnangers would earn more money hehe :) i know you can do it! :D

Marcelle said...

Thanks, Mica! I will do my best. It works for everyone if I do my job excellently. My overlords will be happy, my friends will be happy, I'll be hopefully richer. And happy, too! :P