Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Political Quick Bites, And APO Hiking Society Calling It Quits... :(

.:Political Thoughts...:.

I’ve been avoiding writing political stuff here because I write for The POC, but I just needed to make a few quick notes here...

- Villar’s jingle is so annoyingly catchy, even if it makes no sense. It is also my current ringtone, but this is not an endorsement of the man.
- Noynoy’s promise is pretty bold: hindi ako magnanakaw. People seem to poke fun at him with the whole “Sipag at Tiyaga” vs “Galing At Talino” vs “Mama and Papa” joke.
- Eddie Villanueva wore out his welcome in my book, Gloc 9’s endorsement be damned.
- I like Gordon. I don’t like Bayani.
- I detest Loren.
- Gibo’s woes with his own theme song are a bit amusing, to say the least.
- I didn’t like Erap in 1998. In 2010, I still don’t like him.
- Gloria just doesn’t know when to call it quits, huh?
- Among senatoriables, I support Susan Ople, Ruffy Biazon, and TG Guingona.
- Jamby’s running? Who’s she running with? LOOOOL.
- Not political, but... Angel Locsin’s overreacting. Yuch.

.:NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:.

According to sir Jim Paredes himself, APO Hiking Society is calling it quits.

One of the pillars of OPM will be singing their swan song this May, and I can’t help but feel very sad and affected by it.

Say it ain’t so, sir Jim!!! =(

No comments: