Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Political Quick Bites, And APO Hiking Society Calling It Quits... :(

.:Political Thoughts...:.

I’ve been avoiding writing political stuff here because I write for The POC, but I just needed to make a few quick notes here...

- Villar’s jingle is so annoyingly catchy, even if it makes no sense. It is also my current ringtone, but this is not an endorsement of the man.
- Noynoy’s promise is pretty bold: hindi ako magnanakaw. People seem to poke fun at him with the whole “Sipag at Tiyaga” vs “Galing At Talino” vs “Mama and Papa” joke.
- Eddie Villanueva wore out his welcome in my book, Gloc 9’s endorsement be damned.
- I like Gordon. I don’t like Bayani.
- I detest Loren.
- Gibo’s woes with his own theme song are a bit amusing, to say the least.
- I didn’t like Erap in 1998. In 2010, I still don’t like him.
- Gloria just doesn’t know when to call it quits, huh?
- Among senatoriables, I support Susan Ople, Ruffy Biazon, and TG Guingona.
- Jamby’s running? Who’s she running with? LOOOOL.
- Not political, but... Angel Locsin’s overreacting. Yuch.


According to sir Jim Paredes himself, APO Hiking Society is calling it quits.

One of the pillars of OPM will be singing their swan song this May, and I can’t help but feel very sad and affected by it.

Say it ain’t so, sir Jim!!! =(

No comments: