Friday, March 14, 2008

Random Thoughts...

.:This Is Old News, But They Are NOT Ninjas!:.

According to a news article, two female "ninjas" rob a gas station with a sword and a dagger. I can tell you this is one of the weirdest pieces of news I've ever read, but it's worth a chuckle, to say the least.

.:Keep Your Eye On The Ball:.

I got this test from Charles. Get back to me after you've done the test, since I have something more to say...

Done already? Good.

Let's talk about how we lose sight of everything else based on our priorities.

You see, it's easy to ignore everything else in our life except what we aim for the most. It's easy to devote all our time and attention to something and in doing so, everyone and everything else passes us by. While yes, this is unavoidable, sometimes, our very priorities are suspect.

I know this is a really short tidbit for thought, but whenever you devote your time to a job, to someone "special", or to a friend, what are you passing up?

Ask yourself that next time you feel you're giving too much of yourself to anything.

No comments: