Sunday, March 02, 2008

Full Day Walkaround

.:Gigs Galore, But Still Nowhere To Be Found On...:.

The Asian Business Directory, which just might be of big help to you if you check it out. :)

Unfortunately, mentalists don't count as a business...

.:A Full Day Of Walkaround:.

An old blockmate, Renee, got me to be the mentalist for their open house in Cavite yesterday, and I must say, it was nothing short of awesome! My day started *really* early, and despite being up by 5:30 in the morning, I met up with TSC by the time I got back at around 8:00 PM.

The Cavite walkaround was a thing of beauty, and I'm exceptionally happy about it, which is why I'm mentioning it here instead of the Magi-Kel blog. Ironically, a casual Google search showed me there are too many Magi-Kels online...

Anyways, I combined mentalism with magic, since I had a wide audience range. This was all good fun, though, as I even found myself onstage for a bit, and doing Liquid Metal, Black Ops Hypnosis, and Russian Roulette was really a nice way to get them going.

.:Fortune Telling. Lol:.

Since I'm a fairly experienced reader when it comes to playing cards, one of the highlights of my day was that I spent a good deal of an hour or two just doing readings for people.

This was especially amusing because normally, I do just magic or mentalism, and given how surrounded I was yesterday in Cavite, I didn't think I'd do something more, admittedly relaxing. I did a bit of Stigmata, even, to identify the person someone was thinking of. And when they saw that a sheet of paper with the name on it was blank, they surmised that it went from the paper to my arm, which was just made of awesomeness. =P

In any case, one of the readings I had was a perfect match. The person I gave a reading for was so happy she even gave me a tip. Heh.

No comments: