Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Wednesday Night Kickbacks!

.:More Articles On The POC!:.

Got published again on the POC, this time about our officials who have decided to make some new year resolutions to start 2011 off right. Me? I don't have any resolutions - except maybe to finally collect on some longstanding debts owed to me.

.:Hitting The Route:.

I swung by Route 196 last night with a couple of officemates, but I met a few other friends as well from other sectors. As usual, I didn't really take pictures, but Sugarfree, Cambio, and Peryodiko were all playing that night, so there was a lot of fun to be had.

.:The Wednesday Night Routine:.

Every Wednesday night, I make it a point to drop by 99.5 RT on the Disenchanted Kingdom, from 6-10 PM. Then, I head off to Votre Bar in the ABS-CBN area to perform with the Comedy Cartel on their open mic nights. All this stuff is free, so I definitely implore you guys to come on down and catch us in Votre, or just tune in to 99.5RT tonight. Forget Sam YG, Slick Rick, and Tony Tony for now, and just enjoy your time with King DJ Logan and the rest of the Kingdom.

No comments: