Thursday, January 06, 2011

Post-Wednesday Quick Bites

.:Loaded Wednesday:.

A night of radio hilarity, followed by good standup comedy performed for audiences expecting to have a great time. Not bad, if I do say so myself.

Hanging out with the Disenchanted Kingdom and trading barbs with them has become quite the pastime, to say the least. It’s even more amusing to know that Alodia was listening yet again, and they actually asked me on the air why I’m not trying to hit on her, and I had to go all showbiz on them just to dodge that pretty awkward question. Heh.

‘Sides, someone else was listening, and I didn’t need to stress her out over it... heh.

On top of that, I'm extremely grateful to Anna because she gave me a nice post-Christmas present...

Overall, there were a lot of laughs to be had, and when coupled with the awesome standup comedy night we had where I tried some of my new material to some measure of success, I must say I’m pretty happy that Wednesdays have been my refuge from the insanity and hurly-burly of the work week. It’s been great, no question about it.

Y’know, it actually feels nice to be able to do these super-short but autobiographical blogposts every now and then. It only means there isn’t much stressing me, and I’m just taking bits and pieces of time to write what’s up with me.

.:Another Article On The POC!:.

This time, I cover show business, as I write: What Is Essential Is Invisible To The Ai. Hope you jabronis like it!

No comments: