Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Still Alive, But I'm Barely Breathing...

.:Establishing Comedy:.

Great show brought on by the Comedy Cartel last night in Establishment, as Noel Gascon, Richie Fernandez, Marlon Olivan, GB Labrador, and the Tim Tayag came out full-force in The Fort to bring on the laughs to an audience that couldn’t have been more appreciative and awkward if they tried.

I went to catch them on their maiden voyage in the venue, and boy, did they deliver that night. Tim’s riffing and new material really worked splendidly, and Marlon making Angelo Reyes jokes (Too soon! Too soon!) definitely brought about an interesting night, and the remaining comedians did a solid job, as always.

With the Cartel coming back next Tuesday for more fun, the Establishment is indeed the place to be on Tuesday nights. Best thing about it? Entrance is absolutely free!

.:The POC Yet Again!:.

In light of yesterday’s unfortunate passing, I ended up covering a very volatile subject: Let Tweeting Dogs Die. I don’t really want to talk about the topic anymore today, so I would much rather just let the article stand for my sentiments and my thoughts on the matter.

It may be satire, but the true message is anything but a joke.

No comments: