Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Fixation...

.:If There's One Thing I Can't Shake Off, It's...:.

A couple of weeks after Cosplay Fusion, and I'm still thinking of the amazing roast porkloin we had for dinner after the event.

I don't know about you, but I have to say, that was the best roast pork I have ever had in my life, and I don't know how I could've been missing out on it for the past 25 years of my humble existence.

Mmm. Roast pork.

.:Of Course, You Know, This Means Thesis > Blog:.

Will probably take a blogging hiatus as I work on my thesis.

This probably means you'd see nothing beyond headlines of stuff I plan to write about as the days go by. This'll turn my blog into a headline blog of sorts, until I can sort out my thesis. Once that's done, then I suppose I can start going somewhere with this.

No comments: