Friday, July 10, 2009

Random News Bits

.:Tah-rayyyyyy!!!:.

Maybe this isn’t true at all, but I find it amusing that Rain is rejecting Megan Fox’s advances.

The young star, who’s had many people comparing her to Angelina Jolie, has supposedly expressed interest in the Korean superstar, only to be rebuffed because he’s apparently “not interested”.

Well, when the running joke about Ms. Fox is that she’s more charitable than Angelina Jolie because while Jolie does Unicef stuff, Ms. Fox is getting it on with Brian Austin Green, I suppose that’s a mildly dubious distinction for Rain to earn. That, and hey, look, Megan’s taken, and possibly, so is Rain!

I seriously doubt it’s because Rain is gay, or anything like that, because I personally can say “no” to a date with Megan Fox, not because I think I’m too hot for her, but simply because I really only ever date Chinese or Korean girls. It’s a simple matter of preference.

Having said that, if this report is indeed true, I wonder if Megan would keep on pressing the issue? Will she get Rain to yield to dinner? Only time can tell.

Then again, I think I know now why Rain isn’t going for Megan at all...

... it’s because Megan isn’t black!

Shocking, huh?

.:Lady, I Got News For Ya...:.

A woman is suing an Egyptian hotel for supposedly getting her daughter pregnant via stray bodily fluids in their pool.

It doesn’t get any dumber than this, folks.

I hate to break it to you, lady, but unless your daughter still has her hymen intact, there is no way you can possibly prove that this pregnancy was caused by stray bodily fluids in a pool when chlorine and simply being exposed to air can kill those little tadpoles in a matter of minutes. Unless there was some really sick stuff going on in the pool area, it’s a safe bet your daughter got pregnant the traditional way.


Picard, take it away.

No comments: