Thursday, July 16, 2009

So 2000 And 8, So 2000 And L8...

.:2000 And Eight, So 2000 And Late...:.

A comment I saw on One Tamad's blog just made me take notice...

Son, you're complaining about lost patrons and gained enemies over "lies"? I deal with that at work in Nuffnang. Every. Single. Day. I go take it on the chin, and move on, because such is life. It isn't fair, and most of the well-paying jobs are the thankless ones. Does everything unfavorable about you have to be a "lie"? I think not.

How about your lies and accusations about the integrity of last year's blog awards, an event I happened to be a volunteer for? Should we just sweep that little transgression under the rug? Can't take it the way you dish it out?

While you can say "but this is JUST my blog, not my job," then I guess that should mean you should take it less seriously, right?

And since I've shown I can walk a mile in your shoes just now, my original point stands: this issue is so 2000 and late. Time to move on to 2000 and fine.

4 comments:

the jester-in-exile said...

er, lies?

Kel Fabie said...

@jester: That's what he said. LOL. I'm working under assumption, not concession.

the jester-in-exile said...

but of course. merely needed the clarity for a second. :D

OneTamad said...

Y-you have a son?