Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Project 365 (244/365): September Is Recommended Viewing Month

.:244/365: September Is Recommended Reading Month:.

Hey, guys! Hope you enjoyed August, as it was certainly a labor of love from me to the Philippine magic industry.

Having said that, this month will be a month where I take it a bit easy, and I’ll be doing a month focusing on recommended reading for magic. I’ve already brought up a couple of books in the past, such as Carter Beats The Devil or Hiding The Elephant, but there are so many other books out there on magic that would do you very well to read.

On top of books to read about magic or mentalism, there are also some blogs or websites about magic that I personally check out and highly recommend because of how invaluable they are for magicians, or how insanely funny they can be.

So this month, I’m going to let other people’s writings dominate Project 365. Given that a lot of the people behind these great works have met great success in their respective careers, I think that isn’t a bad move at all.

No comments: