Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The After-Party, With An After-After Party!

.:Don't EVER Sing My Way At A Public Gathering...:.

I had a show recently for an international client who sang "My Way", and I'm just glad he was singing in his own home. Other people wouldn't be so lucky...


Don't say I didn't warn you.



This was due to Doc Tess's inspiration regarding some guy who was inadvertently fatally injured by a huge axe wound for some reason or some other.

.:It Would Appear 88DB Is Taking Inspiration From Yours Truly...:.


You should see the silhouette on our loot bags. It features a mentalist bending a spoon. Hmmm...



The 88DB party was fun, although the food was sorely lacking. There were a lot of cool things that happened, and the human bingo thing was really fun, all the same, and I even got to perform a bit more during that night, including demonstrations of slamming a bottlecap through a capped bottle, metal bending, assorted predictions, and the infamous pulse stop, which I vaguely recall since I was blacked out when I pulled the attempt off.

Having said that, it was great being in the company of bloggers, and meeting new people such as Funny+Sexy was really cool. The cap-thru-bottle definitely caught Coy's attention, since he assumed I was using a "gimmicked" bottle. I borrowed his and for once, repeated an effect. Benj was also funny when he refused to wear his supposedly gay jacket.

All in all, I had loads of fun reconnecting with the bloggers. It was definitely a great experience, but the lack of food was atrocious!

Needless to say, a few of us then headed out to Shakey's Katipunan, where we had our nightcap. A bit of conversation here and there, a bit of food to boot, and everyone was then off merrily along their way, although I was at quite an advantage, since I lived awfully nearby.

Here's hoping for more of these blogger get-togethers, now that I'm reconnected!

No comments: