Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Touching Testimonial...

.:I'm Honored!:.

Thank you very much, Czari! It was great meeting you a couple of days ago, and I'm really honored by what you had to say about me.

It was a simple encounter, really. I just went to Campus FM, and I ended up running into her and a friend of hers, Sabs, along the way. It was really cool, because it seemed a bit freaky how Czari actually found my blog online just because she searched for Campus FM, and my blog turned up, and the very next day, she runs into me.

Soon enough, I performed for them, but to my recollection, I think I did only one thing. It was enough to really grab their attention, though...

This is one of the reasons why I enjoy performing people. Knowing very well that I can really make someone's day, knowing how I can influence a person, which is something magic shares in common with teaching, and on my second lease in life in radio, something I hope I can also do there as well.

Having said that, check the p post out. I'd quote her post, but you may as well just check it out for yourselves. :)

No comments: