Sunday, April 06, 2008

Magical Day...

.:Pictures To Follow... Heh:.

I didn't really take too many pictures since I was mainly busy doing my walkaround tour for the day. I only ever took a picture with good friend Joy, and some Power Ranger cosplayers, but that's it. I had a good time and I looked for some old friends from the Cosplaying circles, such as Jewel, Kel (Yes, another guy also named Kel.), and Peppy. It was pretty cool, what with the wide variety of costumes I saw. Far less Death Note cosplayers than what you'd usually see, which is actually a good thing, IMHO.

I even ran into Meggy, who seems to have lost weight. Heh. I had loads of fun doing sponge balls, among other effects, and all in all, it was a great walkaround run for me. I always love performing for the cosplaying community because they're an extremely appreciative lot, and that's never a bad thing for a guy who only gets paid in applause during these conventions. :)

.:The TSC Gathering...:.

Hanging out with TSC last night was very entertaining, as we had a nice set of round robin performances. Everyone brought some very interesting stuff to demonstrate, and I went with Ring Thru Rope + Fiber Optics, and finished off with the 20-card test. I had a bit of fun with the thumb extension thing as well, for that matter.

In any case, it was a jampacked day, and it was a good bit of preparation for my show this afternoon for Mike Defensor. Wish me luck!

No comments: