Saturday, April 05, 2008

In Here, I Gush...

.:Thursday Goodness:.

I didn't think running errands could be so fun.

I was there with my Beloved as she tried to get her clearance from the places she had nursing duty in. We went to Mandaluyong Medical Center, then Rizal Medical Center, and we thankfully resolved a lot of the problems we initially had.

I had the beer appreciation thing later that night, but I'll cover that in some other post. Right now, I'm just out to gush, and with good reason.

It has been a while, since my Beloved and I could spend a lot of time together, mainly because for the past schoolyear, I've been awfully busy, what with schoolwork and teaching in Reedley at the same time. Half of my weekends were occupied too, thanks to my shows.

For me to have this much time with her now, and on consecutive days, no less, is a big deal to me, and I'm thankful for it.

.:Friday Frolics:.

On Friday, I was with my Beloved in PWU Taft, when she invited me to be with her at the last possible moment.

I was even invited to her graduation! How can I not get stoked over all of that?

I hope I've been making up for being an absentee boyfriend for quite a while. I'm all smiles when she told me she really felt lately that we've reached new heights in this relationship...

Any bigger, and this grin on my face would rip my mouth clean off...

No comments: