Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Huge Does Of WTFery...

.:Who The ^%&(^@ Told Her She Can Sing?!?:.

Oh, hai guyz! My name is Gretchen and I can haz gold album!!!



Seriously, how the Hades did that album even hit gold?!? I can't even begin to understand how 20,000 people thought the album was good enough to buy, unless of course it was hoarded...

.:Tragedy Because Of A Typo...:.

I think they should worry more about their tempers than their telecom...

That story is just unbelievably tragic, but almost hilariously stupid. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though how uncivilized people can get in the face of flaring tempers.

And speaking of uncivilized...

.:Too Much Trust Can Kill You...:.

Hitchiking for world peace ends in disastrous results.

How ironic and depressing that an act of faith in human goodwill by Italian artist Pippa Bacca ended with her death in Turkey, the very same country where the tragedy mentioned above also happened.

I hate to say "I told you so", but it was bound to happen. It was just sad that the people of the world weren't proven wrong on this one.

No comments: