Tuesday, April 01, 2008

And The Setbacks Begin...

.:Sigh...:.

I was going to post a bit longer, but guess what?

The Philosophy Department just informed me that they won't be hiring me this year.

I'm going to sit down with Dr. Barbaza to talk about why this was the case, but y'know what? I'm this close to just saying "eff this" and not bothering with teaching in Ateneo anymore.

After encouraging me to push myself in this path, the department leaves me high and dry again. I'm beginning to wish I never listened to them and instead did something more productive with my time and money than take an M.A. in Philosophy...

Well, I guess teaching high school isn't a dead prospect for me at this point. That's about the only good thing coming out of this...

1 comment:

the jester-in-exile said...

you could, of course, punish yourself further and enter law hahaha