Friday, April 11, 2008

Did You Know?

.:Gah!:.

Did you know I was interviewed yesterday for a potential job in Dubai?

Well, it was a very eye-opening experience, and I think it really made me feel even more respect for OFW's than I already do. Considering how Jay and I sat in line for five hours just for kicks, I can only imagine how long people would willingly do what we did if they genuinely would fight tooth and nail for a chance to work abroad.

So as you may have noticed, I wasn't alone that day. I was with my good friend and fellow mentalist, Jay Mata, and I must say, considering how he was even less inclined to take a job abroad than I was, he was mighty patient for having sat through it.

I'll talk about it more tomorrow, I guess. I'm really bushed just thinking about it.

No comments: