Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Good...

.:But First...:.

Looking for help or ideas for a Philippine Wedding? Well, they are making today's post possible!

.:And So, Today...:.

Well, I actually went ahead and did the rounds. I dropped by Jaybee and John Hendrix in 99.5 Campus FM, and it was really great seeing them again. As usual, I end up being pimped out to perform for people (Jaybee started it.), and it was funny because even John Hendrix noticed this later, that everytime I'm introduced to someone new, I seem to always have to be asked to perform something for them.

In any case, it all worked out well, as I had an interesting performance or two, and I even dropped off my resume in 94.7 after leaving one at Campus, then caught up with Boom Gonzales on Magic 89.9. After talking to him for a few minutes, I then headed to the Strata area, where I dropped off at NU 107 before proceeding to drop off at RX.

Naturally, I stuck around RX for a while, and even Sir Louie D himself was immensely amused at my material. I saw Ms. Lea after all this time, and that was pretty cool, too...

My last stop was at WAVE, and after a few moments of talking to sir Garry, I think my prospects with radio look brightest with Radio Partners (again). I don't know how I should feel about that at the moment, but it can't be all that bad, I guess...

All in all, a fairly okay roundup for my "radio tour". Heh.

No comments: