Monday, April 21, 2008

NOW IT CAN BE SAID!

.:It's Official: I'm Coming Back To Radio!!!:.

After half a year of being out of the loop, I'm coming back to radio, and I've never felt more stoked about it!

Without further ado, beginning tomorrow, catch Mister Vader from 12MN-3AM on the number one hit music station in Metro Manila, 99.5 Campus FM!

It's been a long, hard road to get back to radio, and while nothing's set in stone even at this moment, I'm going to make the most of this opportunity to really earn my keep.

If you can, please catch my show. I'd be extremely grateful!

.:For Those Wondering...:.

Yes, the other station I was talking to was indeed NU 107. While the offer to work for them as a marketing officer was immensely tempting, I had to decline for the sake of devoting proper time and effort to my thesis t his coming schoolyear. Nonetheless, I'm grateful that I was even considered for NU despite honestly not exactly being quite a "rocker", to begin with...

In any case, I'm really excited about this, because whatever happens, I'm going to give this my all.

No comments: