Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Being Back In Graveyard Feels... Like Home.

.:Sparky At 3-6 AM. Again?!?:.

Yes, that's my new timeslot with Campus 99.5 now, as myself and the rest of the Aircheckers take over the graveyard shift with nothing but the best music only Campus 99.5 can possibly dish out.

It's been a good couple of days so far, and hopefully, with the younger members of Aircheck Batch 5 boarding with me, I can somehow help them out at improving their technical and on-air skills pretty much the way those who have trained me in the past have helped me.

It's an exciting time, and I know that it's quite a responsibility to have, being the "big brother" of sorts to the other Aircheckers, but I'd like to think that the past few people who were with me really had fun and merited themselves pretty well, especially Cherry, who had the baptism of fire of being both the anchor and in charge of the console for a third of the program. Maybe my on-air style isn't perfect, but I know that what I'm teaching them is only stuff that I know will make them better.

Back in the galaxy far, far away, I didn't like the graveyard shift at all. Nowadays, that just might change.

No comments: