Friday, July 04, 2008

Pleased As Punch...

.:I'll Be Better In Time...:.

I started the day off real bad. Got to the station almost an hour late, but was pleasantly surprised to see that Vanessa of Aircheck was there on the board, so it was still Airchecker time even if I wasn't there just yet.

While Vanessa needs a lot of work, I liked the fact that our rapport was going so well because we managed to time our ad libs with the music for the most part. I'm pretty happy with the results of the show, as I was in such a foul mood when I got to the station, but I managed to pick myself up shortly afterwards, which was of course good for the show.

I was a bit sad because I thought there was nobody on Plurk to talk to, and next thing I knew, Juned and AJ told me they were there, and both of them ended up listening to the station shortly thereafter.

You have no idea how great it made me feel that the show wasn't falling on deaf ears. I was pretty depressed when I got to the station, so knowing some of my friends were listening to me really picked me right back up, and I think people could tell on the air that I was having loads of fun already as I performed the rest of my hosting duties with a smile on my face that you could practically hear on the air.

Thanks, guys! You really helped turn around what I thought would simply be a wretched day...

No comments: