Monday, July 07, 2008

My CBTL Experience, But Not Quite A Story...

.:Hanging Out At Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf:.

At the moment, I still don’t have a genuine CBTL Story, but yesterday, Elbert and I hung out at CBTL in SM North, since I had some GC’s I wanted to use up. We ran into Micamyx over there, and since she was entertaining her pals, Elbert and I just reconnected after a two-month long cold-war that happened over the silliest of things…

In any case, it was all good, and I finally met Elbert’s uber-smart niece, who was preoccupied watching Prince Of Tennis, although she noticed my “porcupine hair”, which I really should change up soon… I used to have that nice, well-combed and parted hair, but I got lazy after grad and decided to go with a no-style hairstyle.

It’s great being able to rest easy again, after the cold war. Things have been definitely on the up and up when it comes to my personal life lately…

1 comment:

Myx said...

Sorry if I wasn't able to talk to you guys. At least you and your friend were able to talk and clarify some things :)