Thursday, July 24, 2008

Plurk Has Taken Over My Life...

.:Gahhh!!!:.

So instead of blogging a lot, I'm Plurking a lot instead. It's like Twitter on crack, and is eating up more time than anything else I've been into.

Having said that, it's also been an opportunity for me to bond with a lot of people who are active in Plurk. People like Poytee, Fritz, Kring, and Diane are just a few of the people who never fail to make my day when I hear from them.

Having said that, there's so much stuff going on in my life lately, and I'm looking forward to find the time to go over them soon...

.:Good Times WithOUT Mo...:.

For the past week, Mo Twister wasn't part of the morning show of Magic 89.9, but that's just really beside the point.

The main point is it's been a while, but I've had the opportunity to bond once again with the two other hosts of the program, Mojo Jojo and Grace Lee. Mojo has been bugging me since forever to show him my baby pic, and he was mighty amused with how spiky my hair was then (and now) when I finally acquiesced to his request. I managed to bond with them, even when they were asking me whether I thought Grace Lee or Andi 9 was hotter, and why people think Grace Lee is intimidating.

Having said that, it was really fun talking to them, and they even mentioned me heavily on the air, with Grace Lee even bringing up that she met me during their coverage of my magic for "The Sweet Life". It was definitely a moment where I was beaming, although thankfully, they never referred to me by my current airname and limited themselves to calling me "Vader" or "Kel" only.

Those two guys are great. Mo's awesome, too, but I guess I've just spent a lot more time with Mojo and Grace so I have more love for those two guys. With Logan moving to the evening again after having quite the run in the mornings for Max, I guess there's only Good Times, Brand New Day, and of course, the Morning Rush to occupy my attention in the mornings...

.:Playing Love Doctor...:.

I hope that this friend of mine manages to get over her recent nasty run-in with somebody else. I think she should just let herself rest easy for now...

I've been there, done that. She really should take a cue for me, and just walk on by.

.:Time With My Beloved...:.

Old habits die hard, and I still call her My Beloved, probably because she remains to be special in my heart...

We watched Kung-Fu Panda recently, and I must say, I loved the movie. She didn't find it as awesome as I did, though. But she liked it enough, nonetheless.

I'm glad things have been going well for us, although the transition has been very awkward at the moment. I'd rather have it this way than not have her in my life...

No comments: