Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Words Don't Come Easy...

.:What About Us? What About Everything We've Been Through?:.

It's easy to point fingers when things end, but I think we've come to a point where we don't have to do that anymore.

We know we made a go at this, but things just weren't in the cards for now.

You wanted to end this, but now, I'm here to tell you that even if the relationship has to come to an end, we don't have to go through life alone anymore. Not now. Not ever.

In whatever shape or form, I know you and I will always have each other, My Beloved. I will always treasure what we had.

I find it so difficult to write at this point. I guess it still hasn't sunk in...

Thanks for the year and a half of wonderful memories, and ultimately, undeniable love... I will always look back with fondness on everything we've had.

Thank you for having given me one more day to show you how much you truly meant to me...

You will always be my Once In A Lifetime.

No comments: