Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dummit...

This is not a wholesome post, even if I was actually wholesome today...

.:Lemme Tell You About Yesterday...:.

During my timeslot on Campus 99.5, I received someone on Yahoo Messenger who, in no uncertain terms, told me that she was hot and bothered, and she was seventeen. Pretty much telling me that she wanted to get it on with the phone, she called the station's hotline up, and was immediately moaning when I answered the phone.

So knowing that I, the paragon of sex appeal, was on the other end of the line, while a clearly underaged but horny girl was on the phone with me, what do you think I did?

Why, I pulled out all the stops to make her unhorny.

Wait, what? I'm proud of doing that?

Well, actually, I am. To be honest, I just talked to her and kept on ignoring her advances despite her telling me she'd want to go to the station and strip for me, and I was doing my job, periodically cutting her short to intro and extro my songs, until she got the hint that she wasn't going to really be capable of seducing me into actually going at it with her.

I know normally, I'd go and pretend to be Mr. Machismo and slap myself silly for passing up on this mysterious and horny 17-year old girl, but right now, I actually feel proud of myself that I didn't even bat an eyelash over an offer like that. My life has enough trouble right now to have to worry about Qualified Seduction and having to cede my values after years of valuing intimacy as something more than just an exchange of bodily fluids.

Pardon me if my choice of words at the moment isn't the best, but I'm just being perfectly candid right now. I think I did the right thing, and the fact that she called me her "friend" rather than some kind of SOP buddy after our conversation made me feel I really did the right thing. Of course, she seemed to end up liking me even more for doing what I did, but that's a small price to pay if it means that I uphold a choice I have made for myself.

2 comments:

gillboard said...

first off, are you sure she's a girl? i know, women tend to have dirty minds, but I've never heard of a girl, let alone a 17-year old one initiate phone sex.

or maybe i live during the stone age. i don't know. newbie to your new blog. :D

Kel Fabie said...

My voice recognition skills are good enough to tell. :)

But still, DO NOT WANT.