Tuesday, October 05, 2004

.:Beration:.

A fool is someone who befriends people whose presence alone can potentially hurt him, whether or not they are aware of it.

A fool is someone who will do everything for you, only for him to be shafted by the very favors he rendered you. Remember that car this guy fixed for your friend who turned out to be your prom date while he didn't even have the nerve to go stag? That guy was a fool for you.

A fool is someone who denies himself what he truly wants if only to keep the peace.

A fool is your personal lapdog, doormat, and errand boy, all rolled in one.

A fool is not a good friend at all. A fool is a fool.

And he will never learn, for he is a fool.

Have a fool in your life, while supplies last.

But wait, there's more!

He's human too, you know. And he gets hurt.

.:In Other News...:.

Friendster has more or less told me that Adi Co finally has a boyfriend. About time, really. On the other hand, my student, Vivian Ng, doesn't. That's interesting to hear...

.:The Meeting, Part Deux:.

While I was boarding with George, I almost made the horrible mistake of saying we have a "Monster Movie Premiere", in reference to the premiere of "Open Water". Obviously, had that gone on air, it would've been a severely crazy fiasco. Nonetheless, the boardwork was smooth, and chatting here and there with a few friends online sort of relieved me from some stress. It was all good...

The meeting yesterday got me a bit jaded, though. It's the same old dialogue with the same old agenda and the same old proposed solutions. I'll bet my bottom dollar nothing good will come of that.

As an aside, Tuesday Vargas' new song is hilarious.

After our boardwork, Robi popped into the booth for a meeting with us to talk about the possible plans for the Halloween party. I was trying to get spinners into the scene, but Anne wanted to avoid it as JAM has that covered already... they're calling their party "Wicked", by the way.

In any case, we were working on the title, and while I suggested "WAVE of Terror" yesterday, that didn't quite work, as we wanted Eric Mana and his magic show to headline the show. With that, other titles came to mind, such as "Hallowoah" and "Simply Woah", among other possible titles. We had a good roll of good ideas, and it was fairly interesting for the most part. I think this meeting was way more productive than yesterday's, in all honsety. Expect some interesting soundbytes on the whole thing soon... really exciting stuff that we came up with.

Had pizza there. Really great pizza. More of that cream cheese, which really did me favors. Oh, well...

.:Song For The Day:.

Hiding Inside Myself:.
by Kenny Rankin

've been so alone all my life
I couldn't give my heart to anyone
Hiding in myself was a man
Who needed to be held like everyone

The days moved into years
I look for warmth between the tears
It never ever found me
Never ever found me
Yes, I did seem to grasp at straws
They surely broke all the time

So I hid inside
(Till) I almost died
Yes I hid inside and I cried
A loving heart in a sensitive man
Hiding inside myself

Then you came out of nowhere
I could not believe my heart
I didn't know how to tell you
Didn't know where to start
I know you understand

When I hid inside
I almost died
Oh, I hid inside and I cried
A loving heart in a sensitive man
I know you'll understand

(Instrumental)

I love you...

No comments: